How to Disable Avast Popup Notifications

Home Forums Digital Products How to Disable Avast Popup Notifications

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Avast Antivirus protects my computer from viruses. Although it does a great job, the popup in the lower right corner warns me that Firefox, Google Chrome and other applications are using too much memory. These applications use a large amount of memory so it is not uncommon for them to warn me. These steps will allow you to Disable Avast Popup Offers notifications.

• Click the Avast icon from the system tray, then click “Open Avast.”
      • Click “Options” in the upper right corner.
      • Select “Advanced Settings”.
      • Click “Appearance” in the left pane.
      • Uncheck “Display system tray notification”
      • After making the changes you want, click “OK”. You should be able to use your computer without any trouble.

George more
      Participant

Avast offers a 30-day, money-back guarantee from the date of charge for most products. You are eligible for a refund if you meet one of the following conditions: Your subscription is within 30 days of the date of the charge.
        Read more in detail about avast cleanup premium how to cancel.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Enjoy The
      Magic Of Words From The Authors

A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul.
      I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot!

Discover TrendyRead

Welcome to TrendyRead, an author and reader focussed destination.
      A place where words matter. Discover without further ado our countless stories.

Build great relations

Explore all the content from TrendyRead community network. Forums, Groups, Members, Posts, Social Wall and many more. You can never get tired of it!

Become a member

Get unlimited access to the best articles on TrendyRead and support our  lovely authors with your shares and likes.