Avast Antivirus protects my computer from viruses. Although it does a great job, the popup in the lower right corner warns me that Firefox, Google Chrome and other applications are using too much memory. These applications use a large amount of memory so it is not uncommon for them to warn me. These steps will allow you to Disable Avast Popup Offers notifications.
• Click the Avast icon from the system tray, then click “Open Avast.”
• Click “Options” in the upper right corner.
• Select “Advanced Settings”.
• Click “Appearance” in the left pane.
• Uncheck “Display system tray notification”
• After making the changes you want, click “OK”. You should be able to use your computer without any trouble.
Avast offers a 30-day, money-back guarantee from the date of charge for most products. You are eligible for a refund if you meet one of the following conditions: Your subscription is within 30 days of the date of the charge.
Read more in detail about avast cleanup premium how to cancel.