Amazon Advertising enables small and medium-sized businesses to expand their product sales and brand awareness.
Amazon Advertising (abbreviated ADV) means advertising; it is a paid message that a company sends intending to tell or influence the people who receive it … It is the system for generating advertising campaigns within the well-known marketplace.
This advertising feature allows small and medium-sized businesses to expand their product sales and brand awareness.
Including Amazon Advertising in your sales strategy is essential to make your known brands Brand an identification symbol, trademark, logo, name, word, and phrase that companies use to distinguish their product from others. A combination … and increase the sale of products to strengthen its presence on the digital market.
The advertising solutions analyzed in this article are called “self-service”: the company that decides which Product to sponsor, in what manner, and how much budget is an estimate of income and expenses over a specified period in the future and is usually compiled and re-evaluated periodically. THE… allocate to each campaign.
If you have a company and want to increase brand awareness and sales, you are in the right place.
Today In this article, you will find out how to achieve these goals using the tools made available by the Amazon Advertising service.
The topic of this Post
- 1 Creating advertisements with Amazon Advertising: the advantages
- 2 Sponsored Brand [Brand awareness]
- 3 Sponsored Product [Increase in Sales]
- 4 Sponsored Display [reaching new segments]
Creating advertising with Amazon Advertising: the advantages
On the platform, there are several tools, each of which allows you to achieve goals such as increasing sales by sending traffic to sponsored pages. Generate brand awareness is a marketing term that describes the degree of recognition of a product by the consumer through its name or …, reaches new market segments and increase customer loyalty.
These are ambitious goals that reinforce the authority of the brand.
Sponsored Brand [Brand awareness]
The first step to increasing the sale of your products is to invest the company budget in creating brand awareness campaigns.
With advertisements on Amazon, this goal is easily achievable.
Sponsored Brands ads are shown on Amazon and allow you to create ads that include multiple products; alongside the logo is a symbol consisting of text and images that identify a company. A good logo shows what a company does and what it stands for …of your brand and a custom title.
If they click on the Sponsored Brands ad, shoppers can be directed to your product selection or the Brand Store.
This type is called Sponsored Brand – Sponsored Brand – and has numerous advantages.
The main benefit is to increase brand awareness – or Brand Awareness. –
Sponsored Brands allows prospects Prospect is a prospect for whom we have contact information and who has been qualified as meeting specific criteria. In most …to know the company’s products, highlighting the services that represent an efficient solution to their problem.
This type of advertising allows companies to facilitate the potential customer’s experience of use – high-rate user experienceengagementEngagement, from the English “involvement,” is a term that indicates the level of involvement of users concerning a company or brand, often used in the field of Social Media Marketing. There is …. –
With Sponsored Brands, it is possible to monitor the costs for the ads: the payment is calculated based on the clicks received on the sponsored link.
Register the trademark on Amazon
Joining with the Amazon.
Brand Registry opens a suite of tools intended to help you grow and protect your brand, creating a more satisfying customer experience.
Registering your brand on the platform is very simple. The process is broken down into just three steps.
As reported on the official Amazon Brand Service page, you must:
- Consult the admission requirements: the trademark must be legally registered according to the practices established by Italian law. Considering the long waiting periods to receive approval, Amazon also allows companies in the standby phase to register the trademark on the platform.
- Amazon accepts both text-based marks – i.e., brands that use typefaces in their logos such as IKEA and Coca Cola – and design marks – i.e., logos with graphic elements such as Twitter, Huawei, and Instagram -.
- Log in and register on the Amazon Brand Registry portal: the only one who can apply is the brand owner.
- Once the analysis phase has been completed, the service can be accessed using the previously chosen credentials.
- Register the trademark: at this stage, the trademark owner must provide some information such as trademark data to be applied on the products and Packaging
- If the brand is pending, don’t forget to attach the application number provided by the Intellectual Property Office filing your application.
- Additionally, you must specify the category of products you intend to sell on the platform.
To proceed with the registration, click here and follow the procedure.
Create an advertising campaign to create Brand Awareness
Creating a campaign with Amazon Advertising is easy, intuitive, and available to the public within 72 hours.
To create an effective campaign, choose in advance how much budget to allocate for each day in which it will be disseminated.
The origin is similar to that of Facebook Ads: the more money invested in advertising, the greater the reach.
Amazon recommends investing at least € 10.00 every day.
The advertising platform provides a mini four-step guide to preparing a campaign branding.
1- Select the budget and duration ;
2- Enter the title of the Product to promote ;
3- Search the keywords to be included in this new ad;
4- Within 72 hours, Amazon managers will evaluate your ad.
Sponsored Product [Increase in Sales]
At the same time, you can create a campaign to highlight the Product.
The goal is to increase sales through Sponsored Product ads.
Sponsored Product ads are shown on Amazon and help promote specific products in relevant search results and product pages. When a viewer customer clicks on an ad, they are directed to the corresponding product page.
Sponsored Product is a Cost Per Click (CPC) advertising tool.
Creating a campaign where you highlight a specific item can achieve secondary goals such as increasing product visibility, improving sales, and controlling CPCs.
You can monitor advertising performance at any time.
Sponsored Product ads are available to professional sellers, vendors, book vendors, Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) authors, and agencies.
How to create a campaign to sponsor products
Unlike Sponsored Brands, there is no waiting time with Sponsored Product.
Again, creating a campaign is extremely easy and intuitive.
There are four steps:
- Choose your budget and campaign duration. Or leave it on and turn it off later, just like with Facebook Advertising;
- Entering keywords: you can choose between two methods. You can join them manually or rely on Amazon’s automatic targeting ;
- Select the Product to advertise, and the price is the amount of money required for a product or service. In a broad sense, the price is the sum of all …;
- Launch the campaign.
As this is a Cost Per Click campaign, you are in total control of the budget. Obviously, the higher the budget invested, the more competitive your offer will be in terms of product visualization.
Sponsored Display [reaching new segments]
Sponsored Display is a self-service display advertising solution that helps grow your business and brand on Amazon by engaging shoppers along the buying journey, both inside and outside of Amazon.
This type of advertising aims to create ads that can reach a new audience segment, both inside and outside the platform.
Reach only people who show interest in that specific product category.
Sponsored Display is the ideal advertising tool for
- Grow your Amazon business: With advertisements targeting people, in the target. The Target is consequently also the banner. The announcement consists of an image (.jpg, .png, .gif) or an object on the Amazon homepage, on specific pages associated with the Product, other websites, and third-party apps.
- Keep costs under control. The principle is always the same: you only pay when a potential customer clicks on the banner ad. Banners are displayed when a particular product is highlighted.
Sponsored Advertising targeting
By selecting a category or products similar to what you are selling, you increase the chances of making your Product known.
The targeting phase aims to show the Product to a target actively looking for a product similar to yours.
Remarketing with Amazon Advertising
Suppose your goals are focused on remarketing to high purchase intent audiences. In that case, views can help re-engage audiences who viewed your product detail page or reach audiences who viewed detail pages of similar products and categories.
Remarketing on Amazon takes place through the association between people. Those who have actively researched a similar product to yours within 30 days are more likely to see your ads.
Anyone who has viewed a product similar to what you sell is potentially in the target.
Create a Sponsored Display campaign
To create an effective Sponsored Display campaign, Amazon provides a four-step guide :
1 – Select your targeting strategy (by Product or by the audience).
2 – Set the offer and the daily budget.
Ads created with SD are paid with the Cost Per Click method. You have to set up a daily offer and its budget.
3 – Choose the products you want to promote or select the audiences you want to reach.
4 – The ad is created automatically and will be shown inside or outside Amazon, depending on the targeting strategy.
The Amazon Advertising platform provides businesses with advertising services that are simple to use and do not require prior specific knowledge.
The main requirement is to register your brand on Amazon to proceed with the creation of advertising campaigns.
Each of the three advertising options analyzed has different goals.
Sponsored Brands is an advertising strategy designed to increase brand awareness of the brand; Sponsored Product highlights a product and increases sales.
Sponsored Display is also displayed off the Amazon site and app, reaching more target audiences.
As we have seen, the three advertising strategies can be used in sync to reach more people and increase sales.